Skip to main content

Karim Adeyemi in the interview about Salzburg, Bavaria, Haaland

Mr. Adeyemi, what sounds better: "Salzburg's new wunderkind" or U-21 European Champion?

Sounds both totally good! I did not mind hearing from both.

You have set a perfect season start in Salzburg after the European Championship with the German U 21 and hit five times in the first three league games. A quota, to which Erling Haaland would be proud.

What can I say? I had or we had a good start as a team. I did my few goals, that makes me all the happier and proud. But there were only three games.

In summer with Patson Daka left the next Sturmtalent Red Bull Salzburg (for around 30 million euros to Leicester City, Note d. Red.). To what extent did you benefit from it?

As you can see, many good players Salzburg leave year after year, this time Patson. He dared the next step - rightly. I was always ready to give gas anyway and to show me, also as Patson and other players who last left were left here. In the testing matches I had shown the coach that I want to play - and now I have the chance.

Double pack for the season opener: Karim Adeyemi in Graz. Picture alliance

They are "only" 1.77 meters large, their storm partner Benjamin Sesko, on the other hand, almost two meters. The right mix?

Yes, that's fine. Whereby one must not forget that Benji is very good fast and also on the ball. And in the air, I can also win a few two-fighting.

How would you describe your game style?

I believe that I come a lot about my speed, often the one-against-one search and me there's more trust. And then ... hopefully goals do.

Salzburg has noticed this style very early. Red Bull laid three years ago, because they were only 16, over three million euros on the table to commit them from underhaching.

I had a bit shit before leaving home, but was also happy to make the next step. I was important to me that I do not remove myself so far from home. From Munich to Salzburg, it is only one and a half hours. That's why that was great.

Bayern had decided to score me.

Adeyemi

There were other offers?

Already, but I did not deal with it very intensively because I did not want to go crazy. Red Bull Salzburg was first concretely, and then it went pretty fast. I knew from the beginning that Salzburg was the right choice for me and is still. Here I could come in peace to the "adult football".

And how is a 16-year-old dealing with that he cost more than three million euros?

For me it's about football. Of course, I probably can be a bit proud of it, but the numbers are not really interested.

A few years earlier this career was not necessarily foreseeable. In the youth of Bayern we did not continue for her. How come?

That's a long time ago (ten years, note d. Red.). I can not remember that exactly. Bayern had decided to score me.

In the jersey of the SPVGG Unterhaching: Karim Adeyemi. imago / paintovic

And how did you react to it?

I was a child and just wanted to play football. And had this pleasure quickly found in my home club.

At FC Bayern, there is now a few people who are annoyed to have left them.

I do not know that now. _ (laughs) _

Robert Lewandowski is not younger. You could return and show some people that they have the stuff for FC Bayern.

You never know what the future brings. I never said that I do not like Bavaria because of my time there or something like that. _ (laughs) _ That's why we look.

You are often heard of players that they allegedly track "no career plan". But you will probably not play for three years in Salzburg, right?

It's just really important to me how the coming season is running. What happens in the next few years will we see. When it's time, the next step is initiated. Or not.

There are at least a few examples of Salzburger Shootingstars, which also work a floor well. One of them does not make it so bad in Dortmund.

With the qualities, it is not difficult to handle in another team. You do not need to talk about Erling, who simply keeps going on where he stopped. But I'm also looking forward to Dominik (Szoboszlai, Note d. Red.) That he finally could finally make his first compulsory game and hit the same.

Mbappé, Gnabry, Aubameyang.

Adeyemi about players resembling him

If there is still contact with companions like Haaland or Szoboszlai in Leipzig?

With Dominik I have a lot of contact, which was recently here and has stayed with me for a few days. Of course, we both are relatively busy through football, but we'll see each other from time to time. I only briefly met Erling once, I did not have to do more with him.

Are the two role models for you?

I do not really have role models. Only players whom I may like from the style of play I like that.

That would be?

From my point of view MBappé, Gnabry, Aubameyang.

Three, which play well on the highest level. Which club do you see yourself in a few years?

I do not have a favorite club.

European champion: Karim Adeyemi celebrates in Slovenia. Picture alliance

A favorite league?

I would just like to achieve my goals and play with a good club, where I feel comfortable.

Red Dead Redemption 2 Map & Lore Explained! | The Leaderboard Back to Salzburg: With Matthias Jisionle sits the next coach talent in Salzburg on the bench. What characterizes him?

His serenity. We see ourselves great, I trust him and he too. It's fun to play under him. He does not do half things, he also expects us from us.

How does its idea of ​​football from Jesse March?

It remains the Red Bull School, and that's a good thing. That makes us out. That's why many teams have a lot of stress with us.

After three victories from three games in the league, it is now in the play-offs against Bröndby for the renewed qualification for the Champions League. How far can Red Bull Salzburg come? ****

I trust everything, really. We are my first hot on the play-offs. The group phase would be a highlight for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Red Dead Redemption 2 player finds a hidden transportation feature

Red Dead redemption 2 is quite known for the level of realism it has always had. It has been almost three years since its initial release, but Red Dead Redemption 2 players continue to find a lot of gameplay hidden in its main history that few players may know. A Red Dead Redemption 2 player, named Shot-Skirt-2598, posted on Reddit a hidden travel function can be used when players are blocked in the middle of nature. One of the many main game mechanisms for which the game is known would be its horses, considered the most efficient means of transportation of the game. If there is no horse available for the player during the game, in Certain circumstances, there is always a way for him to move. Apparently, players are actually capable of stopping caravan drivers or any random traveler in the area. This method is something that only a small number of players would probably think of doing, because they would most likely fly a horse or recharge a backup. Red Dead Online has become s

Fortnite IO Guard Locations: How to collect the access card from an IO Guard

The legendary quests of the week 8 are now in Fortnite Season 7 live and this week is needed to collect an access card from an IO guard . The Imagined Order is fighting harder than ever against the alien invasion, and after a short stay at Busranger last week, it is time to help Slone again. The quest series of this week begins with the receiving of Slones orders from a coin telephone as usual, and it needs your help to examine a mole within the Imaginated Order. Here you can pick up an access card from an IO Guard in Fortnite. Fortnite IO Guard access card locations To collect an access card from an IO Guard in Fortnite, you must eliminate an IO Guard. The best place to find Io Guards is the Corny Complex, but you can also find the satellite stations scattered over the island. They are not sufficiently sufficient. You have to kill an IO guard completely, so that the access card falls. If you visit the Corny Complex to master this challenge, you should find Io Guardians in the

Neverwinter: Jewel of the North from August for Xbox and PlayStation

PERFECT WORLD Entertainment and Cryptic Studios announces that Newinterters will be new extension, Jewel of the North, from now on PC (Steam, Epic Games Store and Arc Games) and will also appear on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at the end of August. This new extension offers both new entrants as well as veterans the opportunity to experience all epic content of the free-playable Dungeons & Dragons-MMORPGs on an unprecedented way. For the first time since 2016, Neverwinter with the versatile Bard introduces a new class, which is likely to be known in the tableted D & D fans from the Tabletop. Jewel of the North also also contains comprehensive improvements in the game compliment, to which a new stuffed step upshift system counts, the content for players of all business levels makes accessive. "With Jewel of the North, we would like to make it easier for players to create a character and fall into adventure in the forgotten rich," said Matt Powers, Executive Prod